I am very excited to say that Sarah over at Sunlight After Rain gave me the "Stylish Blogger Award"!
I think it's really fun & I'm happy to pass this along & participate!
(It' also good to find new, great blogs!)
♥
This award requires you to name seven facts about yourself
Here are mine
.ONE.
Well, I don't drink much pop, but when I do...
I absolutely hate "dark" pop - I will only drink clear pop
I also dislike the word soda & get in many arguments with people regarding the proper terminology!
It is "pop" not "soda" ; )
.TWO.
I absolutely love, love, LOVE to scrapbook!
I haven't been able to do much lately as I am really busy & it is awfully expensive - especially since I am really particular and anal. I can work on just one page for an hour to make sure it is perfect!
.THREE.
I cannot stand car salesmen. It is a complete turn-off. You can be the greatest guy in all the universe, but if you sell cars, it's a deal breaker for me.
(My dad that I have never met (he goes by shit head) was a car salesman, so I think that is why, too!)
**I sincerely apologize if this statement offends anyone**
.FOUR.
I have a major addiction to reality television. Now, I understand that most of it is scripted and not truly reality - but it is really fun watching others experience their own life (real or not!)
.FIVE.
I have way too many tee shirts than storage space for them in my one bedroom apartment. I also have a love for sweatpants. If I could, I think I would live in sweatpants : )
.SIX.
As weird as it sounds, I am kind of scared of commitment - maybe you can say I'm a "commito-phobe" or whatever, but I am such an independent person & love my me time : ) I have been with my boy for almost one, two, three, four, five, six, seven freakin long years - but making that final commitment scares me : /
.SEVEN.
Lastly, on a lighter note...semi-trucks scare the crap out of me!!!
When I drive by them, especially on the interstate I get nervous, shaky, and start to sweat. Those people who drive them huge momma's are usually over worked, tired and should not be driving half the time. With my little cheap car, they'd be sure to kill me!
Now I would like to pass this on to the following seven blogs : )
xoxo
-erinj0

6 comments:
yay! thanks for participating! love your blog so much :D I'm cracking up at the car salesman - so oddly specific, but such a great thing to know about yourself! Also, you've been with your boy for SEVEN years? That's a meeting story I'd love to hear :D
I love your blog, and I am sending you the Stylish Blogger Award! :)
♥ ♥ Great blog.
Feel free to me:
http://cupsgilrs.blogspot.com/
Love Your blogggg !!! <3
come to mine:
http://roxyolsen.blogspot.com/
Aweeh Thanks For The Award :)
I love Your Blog tooo
♥
XxX
Yay! Thank you for the award! <3 xxx
Post a Comment